You will be provided with a script at our auditions we will give you a chance to read quickly through it.
Here are some TIPS:
1. Try to understand your dialogue as thoroughly as possible.
2. If you don't know how to pronounce a word... ask. We wont bite your head off.
3. Try to become the character as you read it don't just talk through it and expect to get the role. Put your emotions into it: Fear, Anger, Sadness, Attitude, Happiness, What ever you think belongs there.
4. If you stumble over a few words it is okay. Keep going it happens to everyone, so don't worry about it.
5. If you have trouble reading on the spot email us for some dialogue to learn or find something that you like to read and practice it.